1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
The very name of Bulgaria makes the picture beautiful and Sunny country. Golden beaches and picturesque mountains, pristine lakes, and lush hills, ancient cities and monuments, magnificent cuisine and wines, loud celebrations and festivals, vibrant nightlife, friendliness and genuine hospitality of the Bulgarians – all open to guests of the Rose of the Balkans.
In Bulgaria every tourist will find exactly what you need – anxious bliss beach holiday, adrenaline ski resort, hidden for centuries, the wisdom of the ancestors in the ancient caves, ancient temples, tranquility and beauty of natural reserves.
Familiarity with the most beautiful and interesting places of Bulgaria starts with a visit to its capital the ancient city of Sofia, which translated from Greek means “wisdom”. Modern its name comes from the majestic and beautiful Cathedral of St. Sophia, in which more than 17 centuries Orthodox service is held.
We can say that in Sofia are concentrated many of the most beautiful places pearls and religious Orthodoxy – the St. George rotunda, St. Nedelya Church of Saints Sedmochislenitsi, memorial Church of St. Alexander Nevsky and many other religious and historical places.
We can not ignore the numerous museums and exhibition halls of Sofia, introducing the history, culture, fine arts Continue reading
Well-groomed manicure — it’s always beautiful and fashionable, because it not only favorably is manicured nail plate, but also allows you to harmoniously complete attention to all details. But what you can draw?
The pictures on the nails can be performed not only in the salon but at home, and the finished masterpieces diversify casual style, emphasize festive attire, cheer up and significantly increase their self-esteem. If a woman has a well maintained and eye-catching manicure, it means that it is immaculate throughout, also attracts attention because of its tidiness.
To learn how to do nail designs at home, it will not hurt to practice a little, because the first time the masterpieces on the nail plate will hardly flawless. However, before you start drawing, you need to put nail plate in proper form. It is recommended to give them the desired shape.
For example, a short nail plate can be made square or oval; and long it is best to do slightly pointed either in the form of a Crescent. It is also important to cut regrown the cuticle, so as not to spoil the aesthetic appearance of the entire manicure.
After that you can make Continue reading