From 22 to 24 October in Barcelona hosted the first world architecture festival, which attracted more than five hundred projects from all over the planet. Their achievements in the field of architecture and reconstruction of monuments of architecture and building energy saving designs demonstrated around 30 countries. A prestigious jury at the end of this show called “International building of the year”.
The concept of the world architecture festival is simple and yet attractive. Every year the organizers plan to gather under one roof all the most interesting projects that have appeared on the planet. Inclusive architectural practice guarantee 17 sections, vmestivshy all the main typologies of buildings, other civil engineering structures up to the cult. Among the nominated categories included and resort facilities, and social and cultural. In a separate section were allocated to such popular modern architectural genres, such as shopping centers, office complexes, apartment houses and, of course, private mansions. It is easy to assume that it is in the last category were to prevail fantasy objects, but, oddly enough, in practice it was otherwise.
1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Summer in our area for the holidays rich. Not a month – a celebration, and even more. And many take their origins from the distant past. They always celebrated with fun and panache. Today many of them are peculiar brands of the Kirov region.
This is a very ancient and unique Vyatka holiday, the first mention of which dates back to the early nineteenth century. According to the legend, the holiday was celebrated as a day of remembrance of those killed in fratricidal “hlynovsky battle” between the Vyatka and residents in the city of Vyatka and pagan customs were accompanied by whistling and dancing. It is no accident Swintonia was originally called “Pandemonium”.
Our ancestors began to celebrate Swisstony with the memorial service at Razdergannogo of the ravine. Morning they were devoted to prayer, and in the afternoon walked and had fun: singing songs, blowing whistles, fist fights, ate different foods, drank wine. This day was a job fair, to which Dymkovo masters prepared in advance: sculpted hollow clay balls — «sharise” and Dymkovo toys — the lady Cavaliers, bears, cows, horses, birds, did whistles.
Last Swintonia took place at the turn of the 1920-ies. In 1979, the elements of the holiday (fair, mass celebrations) were restored to the Day of Kirov city (June 12).
The Day Of Ivan Continue reading