From 22 to 24 October in Barcelona hosted the first world architecture festival, which attracted more than five hundred projects from all over the planet. Their achievements in the field of architecture and reconstruction of monuments of architecture and building energy saving designs demonstrated around 30 countries. A prestigious jury at the end of this show called “International building of the year”.
The concept of the world architecture festival is simple and yet attractive. Every year the organizers plan to gather under one roof all the most interesting projects that have appeared on the planet. Inclusive architectural practice guarantee 17 sections, vmestivshy all the main typologies of buildings, other civil engineering structures up to the cult. Among the nominated categories included and resort facilities, and social and cultural. In a separate section were allocated to such popular modern architectural genres, such as shopping centers, office complexes, apartment houses and, of course, private mansions. It is easy to assume that it is in the last category were to prevail fantasy objects, but, oddly enough, in practice it was otherwise.
1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
After a relaxing summer people want to go on a fun and educational event. So many tourists go to Europe to visit the numerous festivals which take place annually in many famous cities.
Oktoberfest — Munich, Germany
The largest beer festival runs from 22 September to 7 October at the Theresienwiese. This tradition for over two hundred years. The start of the holiday giving 12 shots from a giant cannon, and the mayor of Munich uncorks a barrel of beer.
The event was attended by six Munich Breweries. Everyone taste the traditional Bavarian beer, which can only be purchased in the fall. It is aged a bit longer than a simple light and endowed with rich malt flavor. To the foamy beverage is served and all sorts of Goodies: sausage, toast, meat.
On Central city streets are exciting parades and performances. This event is family start the sky colored orbs and be treated to cotton candy. Kids can ride on the traditional carousel, visit the famous Ferris wheel, and their parents to find something for everyone.
Read more about Oktoberfest You can read HERE .
Street art festival — Norway, Stavanger
In the period from 20 September to 18 November in Norway together talented artists from all around Continue reading