From 22 to 24 October in Barcelona hosted the first world architecture festival, which attracted more than five hundred projects from all over the planet. Their achievements in the field of architecture and reconstruction of monuments of architecture and building energy saving designs demonstrated around 30 countries. A prestigious jury at the end of this show called “International building of the year”.
The concept of the world architecture festival is simple and yet attractive. Every year the organizers plan to gather under one roof all the most interesting projects that have appeared on the planet. Inclusive architectural practice guarantee 17 sections, vmestivshy all the main typologies of buildings, other civil engineering structures up to the cult. Among the nominated categories included and resort facilities, and social and cultural. In a separate section were allocated to such popular modern architectural genres, such as shopping centers, office complexes, apartment houses and, of course, private mansions. It is easy to assume that it is in the last category were to prevail fantasy objects, but, oddly enough, in practice it was otherwise.
1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
The very name of Bulgaria makes the picture beautiful and Sunny country. Golden beaches and picturesque mountains, pristine lakes, and lush hills, ancient cities and monuments, magnificent cuisine and wines, loud celebrations and festivals, vibrant nightlife, friendliness and genuine hospitality of the Bulgarians – all open to guests of the Rose of the Balkans.
In Bulgaria every tourist will find exactly what you need – anxious bliss beach holiday, adrenaline ski resort, hidden for centuries, the wisdom of the ancestors in the ancient caves, ancient temples, tranquility and beauty of natural reserves.
Familiarity with the most beautiful and interesting places of Bulgaria starts with a visit to its capital the ancient city of Sofia, which translated from Greek means “wisdom”. Modern its name comes from the majestic and beautiful Cathedral of St. Sophia, in which more than 17 centuries Orthodox service is held.
We can say that in Sofia are concentrated many of the most beautiful places pearls and religious Orthodoxy – the St. George rotunda, St. Nedelya Church of Saints Sedmochislenitsi, memorial Church of St. Alexander Nevsky and many other religious and historical places.
We can not ignore the numerous museums and exhibition halls of Sofia, introducing the history, culture, fine arts Continue reading