1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
In the world there are many religious holidays. Each religion, their rituals, traditions and ceremonies, accompanied with a Grand celebration.
The feast of Ashura symbolizes the Shiite Muslims the punishment of the prophet Muhammad’s grandson Imam Hussein who was killed in battle in Karbala, Iraq, in 680 ad. It is a national holiday in countries such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon… photo: Afghan Shiites are engaged in self-flagellation with chains and blades during Ashura on December 27, 2009. (UPI/Hossein Fatemi)
Good Friday symbolizes the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death. Photo: Christians raise the crucifixion of El Salvador, Savalou (center) in the role of Jesus Christ during the ritual “the way of the cross” in Chicago April 2, 2010. The annual ritual on Good Friday, attended by thousands of people to traverse a distance of 2.4 km in the center of the Mexican-American community of Pilsen in Chicago. (UPI/Brian Kersey)
Vaisakhi – Sikh holiday, symbolizing the Foundation of the order of Hals in: Anandpur in 1699, the tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. Dropping out mid-April on the Gregorian calendar, Vaisakhi marks the beginning of harvest season. Photo: one of many moving Continue reading
Always wanted to go on a massive party? Dream easy to implement, having been on the carnival. Every year celebrations are held in Rio de Janeiro, Venice, nice, New Orleans, Cologne. And this is not a complete list! In some cities even cease to do business. Having fun: sing, dance, participate in carnival processions. Our useful tips will help navigate this festive variety.
Dance in Brazil
For total immersion in an atmosphere of fun, choose a Brazilian carnival in Rio de Janeiro . Residents anxiously await mid-February, when for a whole week, you can forget about work. During the festival, relax in the bars and street cafes, watching the rollicking parades. And the tourists do not remain indifferent to the sounds of drums.
In the city center, in the sambódromo, dancers in bright costumes flaunt in front of the audience. The Samba schools compete with each other – each stands for an hour and a half. Spectators watch from the stands (40 to 70 thousand seats at tables).
A comfortable place in the sambadrome paid: from 250$ to 450$ . The most spectacular performances on Sunday and Monday, when the talent show, the Samba schools of the first category.
Want to join the parade? Book the costume for a few months. In the process, check the Samba school to which he belongs, Continue reading