1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Summer in our area for the holidays rich. Not a month – a celebration, and even more. And many take their origins from the distant past. They always celebrated with fun and panache. Today many of them are peculiar brands of the Kirov region.
This is a very ancient and unique Vyatka holiday, the first mention of which dates back to the early nineteenth century. According to the legend, the holiday was celebrated as a day of remembrance of those killed in fratricidal “hlynovsky battle” between the Vyatka and residents in the city of Vyatka and pagan customs were accompanied by whistling and dancing. It is no accident Swintonia was originally called “Pandemonium”.
Our ancestors began to celebrate Swisstony with the memorial service at Razdergannogo of the ravine. Morning they were devoted to prayer, and in the afternoon walked and had fun: singing songs, blowing whistles, fist fights, ate different foods, drank wine. This day was a job fair, to which Dymkovo masters prepared in advance: sculpted hollow clay balls — «sharise” and Dymkovo toys — the lady Cavaliers, bears, cows, horses, birds, did whistles.
Last Swintonia took place at the turn of the 1920-ies. In 1979, the elements of the holiday (fair, mass celebrations) were restored to the Day of Kirov city (June 12).
The Day Of Ivan Continue reading
Always wanted to go on a massive party? Dream easy to implement, having been on the carnival. Every year celebrations are held in Rio de Janeiro, Venice, nice, New Orleans, Cologne. And this is not a complete list! In some cities even cease to do business. Having fun: sing, dance, participate in carnival processions. Our useful tips will help navigate this festive variety.
Dance in Brazil
For total immersion in an atmosphere of fun, choose a Brazilian carnival in Rio de Janeiro . Residents anxiously await mid-February, when for a whole week, you can forget about work. During the festival, relax in the bars and street cafes, watching the rollicking parades. And the tourists do not remain indifferent to the sounds of drums.
In the city center, in the sambódromo, dancers in bright costumes flaunt in front of the audience. The Samba schools compete with each other – each stands for an hour and a half. Spectators watch from the stands (40 to 70 thousand seats at tables).
A comfortable place in the sambadrome paid: from 250$ to 450$ . The most spectacular performances on Sunday and Monday, when the talent show, the Samba schools of the first category.
Want to join the parade? Book the costume for a few months. In the process, check the Samba school to which he belongs, Continue reading