1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Each year approximately 600 monkeys are invited to the dinner, which consists of a variety of fruits and vegetables. Monkey feast is held in honor of the God Rama, who according to the legend, along with the monkey army defeated many of his opponents.
The festival of colors in new Delhi (The Festival of Colors)
Indian national holiday in honor of the arrival of spring, the celebration of the expulsion of evil and the rebirth of life. It is celebrated for 2 days on a full moon. According to the legend, on this day died the evil demon Holika. On this day in each city hosts its celebration, everywhere lit bonfires, symbolizing the end of winter and the death of evil spirits. Fire burn an effigy of Holika, throw the fruits seasonal harvest — grain, coconuts, etc. In the morning people go to the street, and the fun begins all over each other colored water of the red, green, yellow, blue and black colour and throws colored powders.
Tomatina (Tomatina) in the village of buñol.
The famous “tomato battle”. This is one of the most popular holidays in Spain. Annually it is visited by about 36 thousand people. On special trucks to the site of the battle brought a “weapon” — about 100 tons of ripe tomatoes. The rules here are pretty simple — you can throw Continue reading
Carnival is a holiday, the main signs of which are colorful costumes, theatrical processions, loud music and merriment. It has the same roots, preserved from the times of paganism, and our Carnival, namely: both holidays is a farewell to winter and welcoming the spring. Later carnivals spread in Catholic countries. They were done in anticipation of the Great (Easter) lent, combining high Jinks with copious meal in anticipation of significant limitations in food (the word “carnival” comes from the Latin “carnem levare” to remove the meat). The first carnivals appeared on the territory of modern Italy with the emergence of large independent cities, and then in France and Germany. Today the carnival is associated by many of us in the first place, with Brazil, namely Rio de Janeiro, where he reaches unprecedented proportions.
Carnival in Rio is a festival for all generations and is the main event of this city. Overall, this parade of schools incendiary Samba belongs to the world’s largest holidays. This year the main part of the carnival of Rio de Janeiro will be held from 18 to 21 February. In the main part of the programme on 19 and 20 February will be attended by the representatives of the elite Samba schools.
“At the carnival like a local” – a service that allows you to feel the true spirit of Brazilian carnival, so to speak, from the inside. Continue reading