1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Summer in our area for the holidays rich. Not a month – a celebration, and even more. And many take their origins from the distant past. They always celebrated with fun and panache. Today many of them are peculiar brands of the Kirov region.
This is a very ancient and unique Vyatka holiday, the first mention of which dates back to the early nineteenth century. According to the legend, the holiday was celebrated as a day of remembrance of those killed in fratricidal “hlynovsky battle” between the Vyatka and residents in the city of Vyatka and pagan customs were accompanied by whistling and dancing. It is no accident Swintonia was originally called “Pandemonium”.
Our ancestors began to celebrate Swisstony with the memorial service at Razdergannogo of the ravine. Morning they were devoted to prayer, and in the afternoon walked and had fun: singing songs, blowing whistles, fist fights, ate different foods, drank wine. This day was a job fair, to which Dymkovo masters prepared in advance: sculpted hollow clay balls — «sharise” and Dymkovo toys — the lady Cavaliers, bears, cows, horses, birds, did whistles.
Last Swintonia took place at the turn of the 1920-ies. In 1979, the elements of the holiday (fair, mass celebrations) were restored to the Day of Kirov city (June 12).
The Day Of Ivan Continue reading
In the world there are many religious holidays. Each religion, their rituals, traditions and ceremonies, accompanied with a Grand celebration.
The feast of Ashura symbolizes the Shiite Muslims the punishment of the prophet Muhammad’s grandson Imam Hussein who was killed in battle in Karbala, Iraq, in 680 ad. It is a national holiday in countries such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon… photo: Afghan Shiites are engaged in self-flagellation with chains and blades during Ashura on December 27, 2009. (UPI/Hossein Fatemi)
Good Friday symbolizes the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death. Photo: Christians raise the crucifixion of El Salvador, Savalou (center) in the role of Jesus Christ during the ritual “the way of the cross” in Chicago April 2, 2010. The annual ritual on Good Friday, attended by thousands of people to traverse a distance of 2.4 km in the center of the Mexican-American community of Pilsen in Chicago. (UPI/Brian Kersey)
Vaisakhi – Sikh holiday, symbolizing the Foundation of the order of Hals in: Anandpur in 1699, the tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. Dropping out mid-April on the Gregorian calendar, Vaisakhi marks the beginning of harvest season. Photo: one of many moving Continue reading