1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
In the world there are many countries, but even more in the world of different nationalities and cultures. We can say that all people are the same, but actually anywhere in the world you can find something that will surprise us or shock. Most of us carry strange customs of other Nations. It is about them, and improbable at first glance, the rituals we now describe.
Interesting is the custom of “hardening” neonates born to Muslim population of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Local residents for the past five centuries shed their babies with special ritual wall 15 meters high. According to those who observe this tradition, so they provide health and success in later life. It should be noted that children do not fall to the ground below them caught in the stretched fabric.
In rural areas of Scotland remained a very strange custom to smear the bride in the products. In particular, before the wedding the girl coated with all sorts of rotten eggs, sauces, fat or flour. In different regions of the “ingredients” may be different, but the main criteria for their selection are stickiness and unpleasant smell.
The most Continue reading
Events, and Weather in Spain
Barcelona – a special city, it is always interesting for tourists, regardless of the time of year on the calendar. Annually spring in Barcelona is different: it is surprising prematurely warm days, then suddenly creeps up with the rain. But in any case, the weather in Barcelona are warmer than in other parts of Europe. Besides, almost every weekend in the city is something spectacular.
Spring Barcelona special beautiful
Events and weather in Barcelona in March
Barcelona, located on the North-East coast “wild” of the Costa Brava, has a Mediterranean type of climate. The very definition of a “wild” was given because of the stormy, unpredictable weather, followed by conflicting winds in this area.
The first buds on the trees in Barcelona in March
However, March in Barcelona – a time jump of temperatures. And compared with previous months, in March noticeably warmer and sunnier. The average daily performance of the thermometer stands at 16 °C, the evening becomes cooler – 12°C, and at night the air is cooled to 7 °C.
For precipitation, on average, accounts for 9 days in March. 7 hour day allows you to enjoy the beauty of the scenery, but about bathing speech does not go yet – Continue reading