1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Well-groomed manicure — it’s always beautiful and fashionable, because it not only favorably is manicured nail plate, but also allows you to harmoniously complete attention to all details. But what you can draw?
The pictures on the nails can be performed not only in the salon but at home, and the finished masterpieces diversify casual style, emphasize festive attire, cheer up and significantly increase their self-esteem. If a woman has a well maintained and eye-catching manicure, it means that it is immaculate throughout, also attracts attention because of its tidiness.
To learn how to do nail designs at home, it will not hurt to practice a little, because the first time the masterpieces on the nail plate will hardly flawless. However, before you start drawing, you need to put nail plate in proper form. It is recommended to give them the desired shape.
For example, a short nail plate can be made square or oval; and long it is best to do slightly pointed either in the form of a Crescent. It is also important to cut regrown the cuticle, so as not to spoil the aesthetic appearance of the entire manicure.
After that you can make Continue reading
In the 6th time in Odessa — the pearl of the black sea coast of Ukraine from 15 to 17 September 2006, will host the international jazz festival “jazz Carnival in Odessa”. Founded in 2001, the homeland of the first Soviet jazzman Leonid Utesov, this festival is held annually in the midst of the “velvet season”. The southern sun does not burn, the sea is still warm, but Odessa still lives in the summer and carnival variegated perennial mix of cultures and nationalities, rhythms and styles, sea breeze and dry breath of the black sea steppes. “Carnival” the concept of this jazz festival is absolutely not random: here, in Odessa, invite musicians from different countries, playing a completely different jazz. Carnival discoveries — everyone is sure to find something for their soul.
The great Ella Fitzgerald liked to repeat: “jazz — dark matter”. Jazz really came up with blacks, and yet the jazz public domain. And not incidentally, the legendary Soviet jazzman Leonid Utesov said: “Odessa is the birthplace of jazz!”. This city have in common with jazz atmosphere of humour, celebration and freedom. Thanks to Leonid Utesov and his famous “Tea-jazz”, Odessa was considered the unofficial capital of jazz in the USSR. “Do not let jazz die in his homeland!” — announced at the dawn Continue reading