1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
The very name of Bulgaria makes the picture beautiful and Sunny country. Golden beaches and picturesque mountains, pristine lakes, and lush hills, ancient cities and monuments, magnificent cuisine and wines, loud celebrations and festivals, vibrant nightlife, friendliness and genuine hospitality of the Bulgarians – all open to guests of the Rose of the Balkans.
In Bulgaria every tourist will find exactly what you need – anxious bliss beach holiday, adrenaline ski resort, hidden for centuries, the wisdom of the ancestors in the ancient caves, ancient temples, tranquility and beauty of natural reserves.
Familiarity with the most beautiful and interesting places of Bulgaria starts with a visit to its capital the ancient city of Sofia, which translated from Greek means “wisdom”. Modern its name comes from the majestic and beautiful Cathedral of St. Sophia, in which more than 17 centuries Orthodox service is held.
We can say that in Sofia are concentrated many of the most beautiful places pearls and religious Orthodoxy – the St. George rotunda, St. Nedelya Church of Saints Sedmochislenitsi, memorial Church of St. Alexander Nevsky and many other religious and historical places.
We can not ignore the numerous museums and exhibition halls of Sofia, introducing the history, culture, fine arts Continue reading
In the world there are many countries, but even more in the world of different nationalities and cultures. We can say that all people are the same, but actually anywhere in the world you can find something that will surprise us or shock. Most of us carry strange customs of other Nations. It is about them, and improbable at first glance, the rituals we now describe.
Interesting is the custom of “hardening” neonates born to Muslim population of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Local residents for the past five centuries shed their babies with special ritual wall 15 meters high. According to those who observe this tradition, so they provide health and success in later life. It should be noted that children do not fall to the ground below them caught in the stretched fabric.
In rural areas of Scotland remained a very strange custom to smear the bride in the products. In particular, before the wedding the girl coated with all sorts of rotten eggs, sauces, fat or flour. In different regions of the “ingredients” may be different, but the main criteria for their selection are stickiness and unpleasant smell.
The most Continue reading