1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
In France, the holidays take an integral part of cultural life. The French love cooking for the holidays, it is a great pleasure to decorate houses and streets for the holidays. What time of year you would not have got in this country, you are sure to get any holiday, festival or carnival.
In France, the festivals occupy an integral part of cultural life. The French love cooking for the holidays, it is a great pleasure to decorate houses and streets for the holidays. What time of year you would not have got in this country, you are sure to get any holiday, festival or carnival.
The celebration of New year in France is not as popular as Christmas. The French celebrate Christmas grandly and long. The Christmas holidays not only in children but also in adults. On this day people give each other gifts. Their brings, according to legend, Pere Noel( similar to our Santa Claus). Unlike Russia, where Christmas is celebrated on 7 January, in France on December 25.
Similarly, Easter is celebrated in the West a week earlier than in Russia. At Easter all the shops decorated eggs, fish, chocolate bells, bells ringing everywhere.
The main French holiday – Bastille Day, celebrated on July 14. This Patriotic holiday, it is celebrated throughout the country with Continue reading
Festival of the pagoda Anti runs from 15 January to 15 Martha on the lunar calendar in the border province of Quang Ninh. Iency is the name of a mountain in 1068 m, which is 15 km North-West of Wangba, the main city of Quang Ninh province.
As you know, it was the birth place of Truc Lam Buddhist sect, founded by Vietnamese king Tran Nhan Tong 1258 – 1308. To the beautiful landscapes of Ienty very hard to reach – by the way, we encounter a myriad of streams, steep slopes, deep pits, and small winding paths leading through spruce forest to cloud top.
The first landmark on the way to the Creek where king Tran Nhan Tong on the way from the capital to mount Anti had to stop and cool off, to get rid of the dust of the human world.
Near the Creek There in the pagoda Cam Thuc, where the ruler is the first time I tasted a vegetarian meal consisting of plain rice, boiled water from a stream, and vegetables in this place.
Going forward, you can see the ruins of the pagoda LAN, where among other things there are dozens of stupas and several stell. After the path of the Elephant is a pagoda “Purification wrongdoing”, located on the river of the same name.
And pagoda, and a river are associated with one legend Continue reading