1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
In August, before the tourist opened many opportunities for travel, so the choice is not so simple. It is best to understand the traditions and culture of local holidays. So the question “where to go in August,” we boldly answer – for holidays and festivals!
The Burning Man Festival
Translates literally this event as “burning man” and represents more than a festival, a social utopia that unfolded in a desert area of Nevada. Declared 10 principles in accordance with which the city lives, consisting of 45 000 participants of the Burning Man festival.
The participants will present their works of art, often unusual and fantastic, however, as their clothes. Artists arrange performances and dances. At several venues DJs 24 hours a day they play music.
Each participant needs to find their own food, meals, lodging and other vital things. Thus, at the end of the holiday, from the host of the party should not remain also a trace. On the last day of the festival suit set fire to a wooden man – Burning Man symbol.
Where to go . the desert of black Rock, Nevada, USA
When . the last Monday of August to the first Monday of September
In a tiny Belgian town Kiewit, hidden in the outskirts of Hasselt, does not have its own airport. But this is a minor annoyance – not a hindrance for hundreds of thousands of music fans flocking to the annual Pukkelpop. A Grand open air, with its roots back in 1985, was created on the initiative of the youth organisation Humanistic Youth of Leopoldsburg.
In just a few years guys, hardly naskrebla money to a number of avant-garde artist Anne Clark, became millionaires, and organized their holiday music is one of the most famous in Europe. Pukkelpop specializing in alternative compositions, lasts three days in August and attracts more than 150 thousand listeners. Despite two consecutive years of tent city were the victim of ruthless elements, the interest in the celebration of music is not quenched. This year eight of its scenes were Ella Eyre, Calvin Harris and GTA, and the next festival, scheduled for 20-22 August 2015, promises to please the melodies Sweethead, Glass Animals and The Neighbourhood.
Sensation, The Netherlands
“The most important dance music event on the planet” – describe Sensation connoisseurs of electronic music. Until 2005 the festival, organized by the P-Man and Dangerous Dave with the assistance Continue reading