1. To improve the knowledge of children about space.
2. Fasten motor skills and skills for physical education class.
3. To develop creative thinking, imagination and fantasy, promoting improvisation, expressive movements, intonations, facial expressions and gestures.
4. To create a happy, festive mood in children.
5. To create an atmosphere of trust and interaction among children.
6. To develop a sense of patriotism and love of country.
1. Interviews about space and astronauts.
2. Learning music, games and poetic material.
3. Manufacturer of attributes for game exercises “Meteor”.
4. Drawing and making crafts on the theme of “Space”.
5. To learn a set of exercises to the tune of “the Grass at home”.
6. To learn with all the children the poem Arcadia of Hythe “Planet”.
Material. The models of the planets and the Sun, in the style of “nickolette”. Planar silver stars. Outdoor panels “the Orbit of the Solar system”. Planar symbols of the planets. Telescope. Costumes Astrologer, of Alien (for adults). the “Cosmic rays” (a surprise for the children). Magic box for surprises.
Equipment. Hoops and gymnastic Continue reading
Dubai shopping festival – it is a period of unique opportunities for shopping, entertainment and sweepstakes with incredible prizes. Opening the festival is always a colorful event with a bright light and sound effects.
During the annual shopping festival sales with kidka goods can reach 70% . discounts on accommodation in hotels – 40%, and airlines often allow extra baggage allowance.
And from 13 November 2010, according to the mission of the Department of tourism and Commerce marketing government of Dubai, opened the “global village”, located in Dubailand.
World village” – it is a popular tourist attraction, offering many activities. This year, 28 national pavilions from around the world will present guests the opportunity to purchase goods from different countries in a wide range.
Visitors will be offered a program with elements of national culture of different peoples of the world. On the Stage of world culture performances by dance companies from Cuba, bollywood, Georgia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Japan, etc. will Be organized street shows with the participation of African acrobats, drummers, jugglers lights.
Shopping in UAE – a Paradise for shoppers.
The UAE is a free economic zone with a very low import Continue reading
Each year approximately 600 monkeys are invited to the dinner, which consists of a variety of fruits and vegetables. Monkey feast is held in honor of the God Rama, who according to the legend, along with the monkey army defeated many of his opponents.
The festival of colors in new Delhi (The Festival of Colors)
Indian national holiday in honor of the arrival of spring, the celebration of the expulsion of evil and the rebirth of life. It is celebrated for 2 days on a full moon. According to the legend, on this day died the evil demon Holika. On this day in each city hosts its celebration, everywhere lit bonfires, symbolizing the end of winter and the death of evil spirits. Fire burn an effigy of Holika, throw the fruits seasonal harvest — grain, coconuts, etc. In the morning people go to the street, and the fun begins all over each other colored water of the red, green, yellow, blue and black colour and throws colored powders.
Tomatina (Tomatina) in the village of buñol.
The famous “tomato battle”. This is one of the most popular holidays in Spain. Annually it is visited by about 36 thousand people. On special trucks to the site of the battle brought a “weapon” — about 100 tons of ripe tomatoes. The rules here are pretty simple — you can throw Continue reading